Prokaryotes : They are the unicellular primitive organisms which lack well defined nucleus in their cell. eg. Bacteria.
Eukaryotes : They are the multicellular well developed organisms having true nucleus. eg. Plant, Man.
Difference between – Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic Cell
difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell
1) It lacks nuclear membrane nucleolous and chromandatin network.
2) DNA is circular type
3) The cell organelles – Chlorplast Mitochondria, Golgi bodies and Vacuoles are absent.
4) Mesosomes are present
5) Only 70 s type of ribosomes are present
6) A single replication site is formed during replication of DNA
7) During transcription a single type of RNA polymerase is produced
1) It has true nucleus in which nuclear membrane, nucleolus and chromosomes.are present.
2) DNA is found in chromosomes.
3) They are present.
4) Mitochondria is present.
5) Both 70s & 80s type of ribosomes are present.
6) Several replication sites are fromed during DNA replication
7) During transcription three types of RNA polymerase are formed