India

opposition provokes youth over agnipath scheme union minister vk singh zws 70 | Opposition provokes youth; Union Minister V.K. Singh’s allegation

Nagpur : Union Minister and former Army Chief Vijay Kumar Singh has accused the opposition of inciting controversy among the youth over the Agneepath project as it has nothing to do with it. He was talking to media representatives. The Agneepath project has sparked controversy and violent agitations in some states. In this regard, V.K. When Singh was asked, he lashed out at the opposition over the violent agitation. He said the opposition had no other choice. Therefore, they are creating controversy even before the implementation of the scheme begins. People are being provoked by telling wrong things. The defense forces have never had the means to provide large-scale jobs. Many conditions and conditions have to be fulfilled while recruiting here.

Out of an average of 40 to 45 youths, only one candidate is selected in the army. Therefore, 25 per cent of the candidates who will perform well in Agnipath will be retained. The remaining 75 per cent youth will get a good financial package. Moreover, states like Haryana and Uttar Pradesh as well as the Union Home Ministry have promised to give priority to firefighters in other services. He also retorted that there is no dispute over this plan.

Criticism of Prashant Kishor

Patna: Election strategist Prashant Kishor has lashed out at the ruling BJP and Janata Dal-United in Bihar over allegations leveled against the newly announced Agniveer Yojana for recruitment by the Center.

* While Bihar is burning, the people have to pay the price for these two parties standing against each other. Instead of resolving this issue, BJP-JD (U) are quarreling with each other, he said. He also called for a non-violent movement instead of resorting to violence.

In Bihar, protesters have been attacked by the BJP on their homes. BJP state president Sanjay Jaiswal has criticized Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s government for failing to stop them. On this, JD (U) national president Rajiv Ranjan said, “We do not accept violence, but the BJP should pay attention to the issues of the youth.” Instead, the BJP is blaming the administration.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.