Only when society is involved in nation building can the government do something. Everyone agreed that we should work together for the country before independence.
– We simply invited former President Pranab Mukherjee. They noticed our affection and accepted the invitation. How did you call Pranab Mukherjee? And how will it go? All this talk is futile.
– Sangh is Sangh, Pranab Mukherjee is Pranab Mukherjee, Pranab Mukherjee’s ideology will not change as he attended the RSS program.
– No Indian is untouchable to us. This has been the case with the RSS for many years. Every year we invite dignitaries. So whatever discussion, opposition is going on right now doesn’t make sense.
– Despite our differences, we are all children of Mother India. RSS does not discriminate against Indian citizens.
– We have no Indian untouchables. The RSS believes in unity in diversity. Every person born in India is Indian.
– The government can do something only when the society participates in nation building. Everyone agreed that we should work together for the country before independence. But now political differences have created a gap between us. The future of the country depends on ordinary citizens.
Dr Pranab Mukherjee was invited by Humne Sehej Roop and he recognized us as his friends. How they are called and how they are going, this discussion is irrelevant: RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat pic.twitter.com/5pkT4bmyvX
– ANI (ANI) June 7, 2018
– Everyone has a political opinion, it is his right, but opposition also has its limits. Everyone should realize that we are all working for the good of the country. But some groups have selfish motives. The government can do a lot but cannot focus on every sector. Everyone must accept their responsibility.